The Baader STRONGHOLD tangent assembly platform was developed, to safely and precisely hold accessories, from small finder or guiding scopes up to heavy tele-lenses of up to 7kg on your main telescope.
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 680 g
- Material: Aluminium, hard anodized
- Loading capacity: max. 7kg for imaging
- Azimuth adjustment: +/- 23° , elevation: +/- 35°
- Length: 115mm (incl. knobs)
- Width: 128mm (incl. knobs)
- Height: 54mm (without EQ-clamp)
- Mounting options (top): 1/4″ photo thread, 6pc. M6 threads
- Mounting options (base plate): 3/8″ photo thread, 4pc. M6 and 4pc. M5 threads
- General mounting options: EQ-clamp (Vixen Standard) included, can be mounted on top or on base. Available separately: Baader 3″ clamp with special threads for Stronghold base plate
IMPORTANT: Included with this Stronghold are ONLY the items in the assembly pictured - this photograph is of the ACTUAL item. No other accessories are included.