- Baader 2" Neutral Density Filter with optical density ND 1.8 - Transmission 1.5% - Reduction factor 64.
- For perfect energy management during Lunar and Solar observation. Suitable for solar observing only as an additional filter!
- If you need to reduce glare and want to use a filter ahead of the focal point (e.g. before a binocular), then the neutral density filters are just right.
- Fine optical polish results in no loss of sharpness at high magnifications even with a filter position 20-30cm in front of the focal point.
- Phantom Group coated. No ghosting, reflections or stray light.
- Threaded both sides of the glass allows combination with other filters (e.g. Baader Colour Filters).
|Net weight (kg)||0.07|
|Neutral Density||ND 1.8|
|Transmission Range||full Spectrum|
|Filter Thickness (without cell)||2 mm|
|AR-Coating||Phantom Coating® Group, planeoptically polished|
|Filter size||2 inch|
|Filter Usage||Lunar, Planetary, Solar|
|Filter mounted||Mounted (LPFC 6mm)|
|Type of Filter||Neutral Density|
|Single or Set?||Single Filter|
This used item is in perfect condition but has been opened previously, hence it is listed as 'astro jumble' at a very keen price. Qualifies for our standard 12-month warranty.